Re: [Epic] Chaos Marine Air Defense & Artillery (E40K)

From: Greg Lane <greg_at_...>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1998 20:40:53 -0500

Under a strict adherence to the new system, I would not be comfortable with a
Chaos Marine only army. There would be no way to really balance the force or
deliver a combined arms action, in my opinion. Although, I understand you
interest and desire. I too have wanted to try this.

Maybe the new "Firepower" book, which is supposed to have additional Chaos
Detachments may offer us a way around this problem.