Re: [Epic] Cool

From: <Tzeenecht_at_...>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1998 22:45:58 EDT

Here is something neat. It is some sort of game i am to understand. Fill out
this App and send it in to warmage365. On the question that says who recruited
you say TZEENECHT. Be care ful of the spelling.Here ya go.Oh yes i am Sgt. of
the 5th tact sqd.

The DeathShadow Space Marines:
        This isn't a guild or forum, its an orginization. Its based on the game
Warhammer 40k, and knoledge of this game is a plus but not needed. The creator
(primarch) of the DeathShadows is EvenWraith Deathstalker, who fell alongside
the Emperor slaying the Daemon Horus. We demand dedication, to the chapter and
to the Emperor. Any DeathShadow who does not display this is turned over to
the Chaplain and delt with accordingly. We are the strong, the loyal, the
shining light in the dark universe. If this you cannot be, read no furthur.

answer these questions
1.what do you think a Space Marine should be?

2.who recruited you?
3.(optional) what are 4 of the largest space marine chapters in Warhammer
40000

4. what squad would you like to be in:
tactical
devastator(heavy weapon)
assault
(you will be informed after sending back your answers if you qualify for a
place in first squad, what your assignment is, or if you didn't get in)

always give your opinions,ask questions, obey your commanding officer, and
recruit!

TZEENECHT
Sgt. of the 5th tact sqd