Re: [Epic] Gargoyles and Harridan

From: Greg Lane <greg_at_...>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1998 21:47:52 -0500

As I said today, you can always use more bugs, if you are going to play them
seriously. Neither airpower unit for the Tyrannids is "good" ... might as well
have more of them to aid in survival until they can shoot. And, as long as we
play the Gargoyles for Ground Assault optional rule, they can harrass the
enemy's flanks and artillery detachments.

Greg