Re: [Epic] Excellent Epic Scale Buildings

From: Don Perrin <dperrin_at_...>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 12:56:22 -0500

>Sauron1 writes; Kenneth
> Unfortunately as far as I know they have no web site. It is a one man
>show now as a recent divorce has cleaned him out and he has to restart.
> I would suggest mailing him for a catalogue. I know snail mail is slow,
>but as I debagged the material I bought, I cannot be shure the ID numbers I
>give you will result in ruins or Oil refinery buildings!

RandForms contracted Leva to do a series of 1:160 scale (which is "N" scale
for railroads) fortifications and buildings for a related 1:160 set of WWII
armor coming out. They sold a ton of stuff at MigsCon in Hamilton ON Canada
to E40K players. The size is right for any Epic you want to do. Epic is
supposedly 6mm, but the buildings seem to have the right feel for size, and
they're beautifully done. I'll post a list and contact information below:

RBA 83 Damaged warehouse $9.75
RBA 88 Ruined 2 storey house prepared for inf defense $9.75
REC 02 Heavy tank and weapon emplacement $6.50
REC 07 2 Infantry Strongpoints + Command Post (removable roof) $12.50
REC 15 Entrenched emplacement for AT gun $6.50
REC 15a As above with Command Post (removable roof) $7.50
REC 30 Hasty Emplacement $7.50

RPO 02 Heavy Wooden Bridge (2 spans, 2 ramps, 1 central pillar) $9.75
RPO 09 Grider Pontoon Bridge (9 boats, 3 spans, 2 ramps) $16.50

RSD 04 Seigfreid Line road block $7.50
RSD 07 Field Polyhedra $7.50

All prices in US Dollars.

Cheque or money order to:

Randforms
Box 579
Merrickville, ON K0G 1N0
Canada
(613) 269-2557

I am not an employee or owner of this company but I do have affiliations
with it. Yes, this is a shameless plug. I hope I haven't offended anyone
with this retail announcement. I just thought I'd provide information on
something that others have expressed an interest in.

Cheers!

Don Perrin

Don Perrin Visit our Web Site: http://www.mag7.com