Re: [Epic] Excellent Epic Scale Buildings

From: Sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 00:24:27 -0000

Sauron1 writes; Kenneth

    Unfortunately as far as I know they have no web site. It is a one man
show now as a recent divorce has cleaned him out and he has to restart.

    I would suggest mailing him for a catalogue. I know snail mail is slow,
but as I debagged the material I bought, I cannot be shure the ID numbers I
give you will result in ruins or Oil refinery buildings!

sauron1