Re: [Epic] chaos miniatures

From: Greg Lane <greg_at_...>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 17:43:46 -0500

Quoting my "in the know" store owner:
"Because Epic has been so poorly received in the UK, GW decided that the
only Chaos release will be the current box set." He also said ony about
250 to 300 sets were produced. He has sold a dozen or so around here,
but most were "messed up", having twice the predators and half the
rhinos ...

However, there is a very large stock of the "old" Epic metal items on
hand at the mail order shops and that is your source, unless you just
want to buy it from the various web sites. My slocal store keeper at
Gamemasters in Memphis is goingt o stock some of the old Epic Chaos
metal bvecasue we have such a strong Epic following around here and
there is a lot of interest in Chaos.

Greg