Re: [Epic] Chaos Marine Air Defense & Artillery (E40K)

From: Greg Lane <greg_at_...>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 17:51:56 -0500

Scott,

So, net - net, will you retain the strategy rating of "5" if you have the
Daemon Engines only in support roles within a CSM detachment? But lose the
"5"rating if you have a Daemon Engine detachment? I could go along with
that approach. Or did you just include the second argument as another
reason it would not apply.

Greg