Re: [Epic] chaos miniatures

From: Brad Hann <bhann_at_...>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 12:30:43 +0000 ( )

> Bye the way has anyone and ideas on turning the new Eldar Titan and
> Scout Titans into Dark Eldar. The Dark Eldar would not have Exarcs nor
> Harlequins nor their WarGod on the battlefield.What troop types would they
> have?

Given that they're meant to be pre-Fall, they wouldn't have aspect
warriors or guardians either. Just about everything would have to be some
new troop type. You could probably make up some troop types by listening
to all the rumours about them floating around.

Personally I don't feel that Dark Eldar have any grander place in the 40K
universe than as individual Chaos champions or small units following some
other chaos lord. But that's just my view.

Brad (Necrons shouldn't exist either)