Re: [Epic] Chaos Marine Air Defense & Artillery (E40K)

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 18:51:07 +1000

Solzak_at_... wrote:

> Leman Russ and Sanginarius were indeed space marines...They started the
> freakin chapter. And even if they weren't they were clones of the
> emperor..which should even give them a highr strategy rating...I mean...If
> Leman Russ started a space marine chapter...doesn't it seem logical that he
> too would be a space marine?

Agree. Same goes for Fulgrim (who's now a 4-armed winged snakelike
creature), Angron ( Giant, Winged, Bestial), Mortarion (Don'r ask) and
Magnus the Red (who's got an Evil Eye you don't want to THINK about).
All, like Leman Russ and Sanguinius (who had wings too..) were clones of
the Emperor. All founded their own SM chapter.

I was using a "reductio ad absurdum" argument, showing that if Demon
Princes (Primarchs) weren't counted as SMs, then this if applied to LR
and S would lead to an absurd conclusion, hence the initial premise is
false.

--
 abrain_at_...  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo