Re: [Epic] chaos miniatures

From: Kevin Walker <sage_at_...>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 10:56:04 -0000

Sauron wrote some of the following to which sage is replying:

> I have found the appearence is acceptible if you mix two old "Beaky" SM
>with three true Chaos SM.

As soon as I'm back in my workshop I planning on seeing how well the old
and CSM looked mixed together on stands.

> Personally I do not plan to use new new "spikey" chaos metal as Chaos
>SM, but as Bloodaxe. Them spikies look more Orkish to me.

Not a bad idea there Sauron, maybe I should look at fleshing out my orks.

> Bye the way has anyone and ideas on turning the new Eldar Titan and
>Scout Titans into Dark Eldar. The Dark Eldar would not have Exarcs nor
>Harlequins nor their WarGod on the battlefield.What troop types would they
>have?

Not sure about the troop composition, but the new 40K should be out in
about a month (I know, I know big deal they say) with the basic army
lists.

Kevin Walker Mac Developer / Software Engineer
sage_at_... sage@...
Rochester MN USA WAM!NET