Re: [Epic] table and scenery

From: Alexis Nahib Delgado Saab <alexis_usb_at_...>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 14:54:07 PDT

>I found that our normal gaming table 120x180 cm is a little bit cramped
>for a 1500 pts epic battle with an average 10 terrain pieces (hills ,
>ruins , woods , etc) and it makes manouvering silly .
>So I'm thinking to make a new one 150x180 at least ;
>
>any suggestion or experiences ?
>
>Btw : how many scenic pieces do u use in which table size ?
>
>Bye
>
>Needle

   I normally use a Full size ping-pong table, some might find this a
bit large but I�ve played 1000 pts on this table and is great!!, of
course you would increase the number of turn in most scenarios, but you
can put quite a landscape and maneuver a lot...

' Alexis Delgado '
' Alexis_usb_at_... '
' UIN: 132686249 '
' http://members.xoom.com/alexis_usb '