Re: [Epic] Chaos Marine Air Defense & Artillery (E40K)

From: Colen \ <brother_morgan_at_...>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 21:36:25 +0100

Peter Andersson II <cokke_at_...> scribbles:
>> in my army, I intend to have Chaos Space Marine Detachments with artillery,
>> and a bunch of fighters. With an assault rating of 4/2, those fighters look
>> mighty fine! Might solve my lack of flak problems.
>
>Try sending them in vs. thunderhawks and you will see them drop faster
>than you can say doomwing.
>If you're lucky you might send 1 thunderhawk home. And then all your
>doomwings die horribly.

Not unless number of doomwings <= number of thunderhawks... each THawk
can only fire at one DWing, so for every live THawk you lose a DWing,
but If you have 8 of the things...

--
Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister        <mailto:brother_morgan_at_...>
IRC EFNet: #babylon5 and #warhammer ChanOp       <http://surf.to/colen/>