Re: [Epic] Bill 'sucked' Clinton

From: Cedric Royer <Cedric.Royer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 16:09:17 +0200 (MET DST)

Hey,

Just a question: a want to make a conversion: a WWIII, with the USA
against the Islamic fundamentalists, but I have a problem: I want to make
a supreme commander unit: Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky, but I'm afraid
that I'll break the Lewinsky-model, if I make her bow towards Clinton
knees (well a little higher than his knees, but on this scale it's hard to
see what's where).

How can I prevent this, and which models should be used?