RE: [Epic] Artillery

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 10:03:24 -0400

> you are able to place different templates on the same target, considered
> you're able to reach them

I did say I was describing our house rule. In the official rules, you only
place one template at all, and count the fp from that for all barrages. Our
house rule is that you place a barrage template per barrage, and they don't
overlap until all the detachment has been covered. The reason is to
"average out" the measurement of troop density which the barrage template
implements. There are benefits to each method, as well as drawbacks.

andy