Re: [Epic] Your armies

From: Greg Lane <greg_at_...>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 1998 09:46:56 -0500

I find Tyrannids a bit easier and faster to paint myself. They drybrush nicely
and have less detail begging to be painted. Guardsmen are tougher and you just
have to go to a detail brush with them. But, don't listen to me on painting, I
have hundreds of stands/vehicles still unpainted in various armies. I just have a
hard time making time to paint ... when I get a free Saturday, I play the game.

Greg