Re: [Epic] Chaos Marine (E40K)

From: J Andrew Evans <J_Andrew_Evans_at_...>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 13:04:33 -0400

All,

Whilst we are on the subject of Chaos I had one question I was pondering.
I have eight of the old, plastic, Chaos Dreadnoughts. Since they walk so
slowly I have put them all together in a detachment on their own dubbing
them the "Legion of the Living Dead." This is a great detachment having a
Firepower of 8 but a wapping 40 assault! All this is fine and I want to
keep the detachment as almost anyone else I put them with they just slow
down the whole group.

Whilst allowed, strictly, under the rules (Army, p92) for a Armoured
Detachment I am worried by the fact that Dreadnoughts do not appear on the
Chain of Command. It is clearly the intention that Dreadnoughts never
become the HQ of an Armoured Space Marine detachment (being dead an' all).
However since there are only dreadnoughts in my detachment I have little
choice but the nominate one of them as HQ!!

Thoughts?

Too beardy?

Andrew