Re: [Epic] artillery

From: <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 11:44:43 -0700

Mmm, infantry tend to find every rock they can to hide under and Space
Marines and the like are walking tanks with power armor. I tend to think
wood shards would bouce off. IG might have a problem though...

In general any cover is better than no cover against artillery. I would
rather be in the woods when a Beehive or ICM arty attack hits :)

Ken