Re: [Epic] [Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum.

From: Colen McAlister <brother_morgan_at_...>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 1998 14:54:06 +0100

One fine day in the middle of the night, wrote:

>>I'd also add "Looking to get a letter from GW's legal department"
>>

>Its no different from NetEpic my fine feathered friend. I appreciate the
>concern but am not holding my breath.

I wouldn't worry too much about GW's legal dept (unless you publish the
new 10-page Imperial Guard army list, scanned straight from the 40K 3rd
Ed. books, on a web site, as someone did), they don't seem to answer
their email. :P

--
Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister, UIN 13168333 <brother_morgan_at_...>
Colen's Warhammer Page: <http://surf.to/colen/>     DiaChronos Software: