[Epic] Epic Valley Girls

From: <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 1998 21:41:47 -0700

>--------> They charge money for the rules don't they? You think they're
actually going to be happy about free rules? Why don't they do it
themselves, then? Get real...

Well, actually they don't. The SM/AT rules are no longer in print. Hence
they do not sell them.

"Get real" I like that. Very valley-girlish. "Like. For sure." "As if" :)

On topic: In order to keep the GW Gateway up to date (hey Kaare!) I'd
appreciate any unlisted Epic/WH sites out there. Or if you have some Epic
stuff lying around type it up and email it! Or if you have any good Latin
sayings for a Chaos force send them to me. I'm thinking of building a
Tzeentch Chaos Warband (old Realms of Chaos rules)

>Chris Miller

Ken "Like totally"