Re: [Epic] Re: ?Epic? Titans

From: Thane Morgan <thane_at_...>
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 1998 22:32:48 -0600

WolfSamurai wrote:

> >Painfully, a single Super Heavy Weapon is shut down by a single Blast
> >Marker. So, a 3x or 6x anything single weapon is shut down by a single
> >Blast Marker.
> >
> >C'est la guerre!
>
> Which makes Shadowswords and Ordinatus painfully susceptable to them as
> I've found through many painful experiences (usually to Thane's biovores).
>
> Aaron Roudabush aka WolfSamurai

Shadowswords are an important source of iron and titanium in a growing brood's
diet. We apologize for nothing.

Actually, we may have been playing the blast markers put down by the ordinatus
and dom wrong then, but it probably hasn't made a difference. Neither ever
puts more than 1 bm down (unlike a reaver, which frequently puts 3 down).

By the way, I had a decisive victory today; 4 to -1 morale for the 3000 point
battle. It came down to a suicide charge from the termagant unit, who manage
to kill enough units to break his stompa warlord unit and that snake bite
unit. I had almost no assault troops left, and the damn artillery never fired
a shot. The biovore only got to fire on the last turn, but they were critical
to winning. I probably should have retreated back to the artillery on turn 3 ,
so I could get some BM's down on his gargants before charging again. His ork
clans all had break points above 20, so all that damage done on turn 2 did
little for me.

Thane