Re: [Epic] Re: �Epic� Titans

From: WolfSamurai <bushkids_at_...>
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 1998 22:48:46 -0600

>Shadowswords are an important source of iron and titanium in a growing
brood's
>diet. We apologize for nothing.
>
>Actually, we may have been playing the blast markers put down by the
ordinatus
>and dom wrong then, but it probably hasn't made a difference. Neither ever
>puts more than 1 bm down (unlike a reaver, which frequently puts 3 down).
>
>By the way, I had a decisive victory today; 4 to -1 morale for the 3000 point
>battle. It came down to a suicide charge from the termagant unit, who manage
>to kill enough units to break his stompa warlord unit and that snake bite
>unit. I had almost no assault troops left, and the damn artillery never fired
>a shot. The biovore only got to fire on the last turn, but they were critical
>to winning. I probably should have retreated back to the artillery on turn
3 ,
>so I could get some BM's down on his gargants before charging again. His ork
>clans all had break points above 20, so all that damage done on turn 2 did
>little for me.
>
>Thane

Wow. I'd have figured from what I saw that it was just a matter of time
before you had Orc buffet. Glad to see that there was a comeback. I hate
lop-sided games.

Aaron Roudabush aka WolfSamurai

The Master of the Spirit Blades Space Marine Chapter
Epic 40,000 Commander of Task Force Grey Wolf
Wood Elf, High Elf, and Dwarven General
Writer, Editor, and PR Representative for Resonator Software

"Only in the Fires of Hell can the Swords of Heaven be forged."