Re: [Epic] Infiltrators & Reserve Speed

From: J Andrew Evans <J_Andrew_Evans_at_...>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 1998 08:55:45 -0400

Message text written by INTERNET:space-marine_at_...

>Trevor Morley writes:
>I think Andrew has a point. Could the reserve speed in some way reflect
the
infiltraters revealing themselves similar to a man who sits in a foxhole
but
does not reveal himself until the time is right. If this idea is accepted
maybe infiltraters could 'materialize' and not be succeptible to the 10 cm
snap shot rule.

Just a thought<

Takes it a bit further than I meant. I just wanted to count their reserve
speed as 40cm so that they had a tendency to enter the battle a little
earlier than ordinary troops and, having undertaken their first move, get
straight into battle. This seems to me to be the very heart of what
"infiltrator" troops should be about. Getting stuck in quick!

Andrew