Re: [Epic] [Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum.

From: Doug Burton <daburton_at_...>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 98 12:36:14 -0400

Hoo boy, this is rich. Here we have Blacksteel berating and ranting
about someone "pirating" a copy of a long out of print rulebook...and
YET, HE admits that he does the same damn thing. Tthis is rich. Get a
clue. If you copy ANY PART of the book for whatever reason, you are
commiting the same exact law that you are accusing others of, especially
by if you're going to "give a copy of a damage chart or something to a
friend, and to have it in case I have another fire ....". "But, officer,
the reason I was duplicating those figures was in case mine ever burnt up
in a fire". A copy is a copy is a copy no matter WHAT reason you claim
for making it.
Doug

And to the rest on this list...sorry, I didn't want to get into this
because I normally chalk it up as being an idiot...but when he said he
did (in essence) the same thing, well, I couldn't help myself.