Re: [Epic] Chaos Marine Air Defense & Artillery (E40K)

From: Sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 1998 15:00:34 -0000

Sauron1 writes;

     As I see it you can field Chaos troops including Chaos War engines
without Chaos SM, but you cannot field Chaos Dreadnoughts without Chaos SM.
I always thought Chaos SM Dreadnoughts were SM.

    But there "USED" to be a Chaos dreadnought with a Chaos Droid in an
original rare GW WarMachine sprue. Both were operated by captured demons.
It contained Ork Stompas & Dreads as well as Eldar and Chaos dreadnoughts.

    Anyone have any of this stuff?

sauron1_at_...