[Epic] Beating a Dead Horse

From: <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 1998 12:00:40 -0700

Uhhh, can this discussion die a quick death? :) Me an Blacksteel agreed to
disagree. And in the immortal words of Rodney King "Can't we all just get
along?"

If GW decides to tell me to cease and desist so be it, no skin off my back.
Until then check it out. Updates and other stuff I'm will be posted on the
EpiCentre and my own
page(http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/1353/epicentre.html)

And as for paganism, my old girlfriend was Wiccan. And as a atheist it was
pretty damn interesting. Hey Johanna! :)~

On Topic: anyone know of any sites for printable Epic terrain? I know
Billy's Shed (http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~colinw01/index.htm) has
printable WHFB terrain but has anyone done anything similar for Epic?

Kenneth
Outlaw Gamer

Now back to your regular scheduled programming.
<bzzzzp>