Re: [Epic] Chaos Marine Air Defense & Artillery (E40K)

From: J Andrew Evans <J_Andrew_Evans_at_...>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 1998 16:14:09 -0400

Message text written by INTERNET:space-marine_at_...
> But there "USED" to be a Chaos dreadnought with a Chaos Droid in an
original rare GW WarMachine sprue. Both were operated by captured demons.
It contained Ork Stompas & Dreads as well as Eldar and Chaos dreadnoughts.

    Anyone have any of this stuff?
<

Yep. I bought one a couplathree years ago and indeed it forms the basis of
lots of nice stuff in my Epic armies. It contained, Chaos Dreadnoughts
(old style), Stompas, Imperial Dreadnoughts (old style, look like robots
for which I now use them) and loads of nice stuff. Ork Dreadnoughts,
Eldar Dreadnoughts, and . . . can't remember what else.

Boxed set called Stompers.

Andrew