[Epic] Sorry About That!

From: Sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 1998 23:22:52 -0000

Sauron1 writes;The SM Group;

     I would like to apologise to everyone for the rant on freedom. I just
finished assisting the British police and others in tracking down members of
that kiddie porn ring that we broke up. I was forced to observe many of the
items on their exchanges and hard drives as proofs before the search
warrants could be issued. As I have a 12 year old daughter, I guess it got
to me more than I realised.

    I hangout here to relax, it is the only place I can these days.

sauron1_at_...