[Epic] Ogre Miniatures

From: Sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 1998 23:34:08 -0000

Sauron1 writes;

    I have just concluded a series of e-mails with Steve Jackson of SJ Games
regarding the manufacturing future of Ogre miniatures. His prompt reply was
to the effect that they would like to high start-up costs result in no
takers right now.

    I refereed Mr. Jackson to Canadian associates that were with us when we
met before. As the Canadian dollar is approximately half the American right
now He indicated that an equerry to them might be order.

sauron1_at_...