Re: [Epic] Dropping this discussion

From: Petri Heiramo <Petri.Heiramo_at_...>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 08:26:34 +0300 (EETDST)

> Americans should be VERY appreciative of the freedoms of access to the
> Internet their state has allowed them. I can honestly say they do not
> technically exist in Canada or the rest of the world.

        And what might these be? I mean something you have and we don't (I
live in Finland)? The American government would most probably limit the
use of Internet if it weren't such a great market area for American
companies. And this even though I like US as a nation. It's just a country
that has really lost its dream. Most people want it to be _their_
free America, not everyone's free America.

        However, this is off-topic and should remain as such.

        BTW, I will be travelling the next week and I'm unsure as to when
I can access my account the next time. That might be two or three weeks.

        Until then,

        Jours, Petri

Petri Heiramo Lokinkuja 56, 45100 KOUVOLA, 05-3810177
heiramo_at_... Ilkantie 9 A 5, 00400 HELSINKI, 09-5871501
I have a web page, therefore I am. http://www.lut.fi/~heiramo/