Re: [Epic] Dropping this discussion

From: Sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 1998 13:59:19 -0000

Sauron1 writes;

    JIMI and I could get into quite a discussion of Right and Wrong.

     Technically I break the "LAW" for a living for a Government determined
to protect its citizens and itself from anything it determines is a threat
to them. It provides me with huge resources to track down and "Eliminate"
electronic threats to the "State".

     Americans should be VERY appreciative of the freedoms of access to the
Internet their state has allowed them. I can honestly say they do not
technically exist in Canada or the rest of the world.

DAM! I promised myself NOT to get personally involved or mix work and my
relaxation here.

            BTWY{ Sauron1} is my CANADIAN government job description
actually. Think about it, just like in the LOTR I site at my "Tower" and
watch the electronic traffic of the world.

    Flaming me would be a very Bad idea.

sauron1_at_...