RE: [Epic] Epic Skirmish

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 08:31:26 -0400

> For those who do use 6mm scale individual figs what size washer
> do you use?
> I mount my dreads and other smaller machines on pennies now but those are
> too big for individual troopers.

I use little brass washers that were the smallest I could find at Home
Depot. They're a little bigger than the round bases at the bottom of each
epic fig. They're not magnetic, unfortunately, but a hole punch can poke
out a circle from a magnetic advertisement that's just the right size and
very thin, and I glue those to the bottom.

I haven't settled on a set of rules for them yet. So far I've tried
Stargrunt II (seems appropriate, where fire is based on squads, not
individuals, so it isn't important for figures to differ much). I might try
Shock Force, though, because of its simplicity. I have never played 40K,
and won't be buying it just for this.

But I really do like the way a battlefield set up for this scale looks. :)

andy