[Epic] Leviathans

From: J Andrew Evans <J_Andrew_Evans_at_...>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 08:41:01 -0400

I'm sure we all share the frustration with the way GW has "launched" the
models for Epic 40K over the last year. But one of the silliest things is
not telling us what models they intend to retain and we could therefore
order old versions of from mail order and not worry they were going to
bring out some whizzy new model. For example it would appear that most of
the Chaos metal stuff is going to remain the same and so we could have been
buying (and them selling) for some considerable while.

Some believe that if it is pictured in the Battle book then it remains.
Whilst this works for Chaos the Battle book also contains an old Eldar
Revenant model - which was replaced.

And does that article in WD mean that there will be no new Chaos Titans?

My latest frustration is over the Imperial Leviathan. I don't have one,
and would quite like one but is this going to be released as the old
Leviathan model or is the Capitolis Imperialis going to be released as a
"Leviathan" (a rumour I heard).

ANY body know anything.

Andrew