Re: [Epic] Dropping this discussion

From: Jimi Tubman <jimi_at_...>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 15:58:58 +0100

>What about revolting against oppressors? That's illegal. Is it wrong?
>Gee, I guess all of us in the US should just admit that we were wrong, and
>just go back to being a colony.

Revolution is illegal under your country's laws. If you fail in a revolt you
will be handed justice as laid down in the law!!

If, on the othe rhand, you win the revolt you can always rewrite the law and
make revolutions legal but be prepared to put them down every week!!

Revolution is wrong - its only right if you win!!

Jimi :)