[Epic] Titans in CC - a new idea

From: David Knowles <link0031_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 1997 13:05:35 +0000

Having just read the Close Combat section of my Titan Legions rulebook I
noticed the following line which may solve the problem of Titans in CC, (or
I could just be reading it wrong!!!)
Page 33, paragraph 8, line 4,
  "Resolve a SEPARATE round of combat against EACH enemy exactly as
described for vehicles or troop stands."
     Now as I read it this could well mean that you don`t get a multiple
attacker bonus when fighting Titans, as each combat is separate from that
against the other attackers. Then again it may not mean this as this would
make most Titans invulnerable to CC by most infantry.
     Anyway there`s my idea, how does it sound?

                                DSK