Re: [Epic] Titans and CC (a new theory...)

From: David Knowles <link0031_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 1997 13:05:33 +0000

At 12:40 PM 3/03/97 -0500, you wrote:
>I don't understand what people are complaining about. The couple of times
>my Titans have been swarmed they just left heaps of dead troops around
>them. If I am not mistake, ground troops (non-skimmer, non-flyer, etc)
>can only attack the leg locations on a Titan. Going to have to win a
>BUNCH of CC to drop a titan that way.
>
>Chad

     OK so maybe your titans don`t die in CC, but mine do!!! I am
constantly attacked by swarms of buzzing, annoying Jetbikes, sometimes I can
shoot enough of them to give my Titan a chance of winning, but there are
times when this just isn`t possible. And my Titans DIE!!! Miserably!!!
Taken out by skinney Eldar on bikes, I mean I wouldn`t mind if they died in
CC against a worthy opponent but they don`t!!!

                                DSK