Re: [Epic] Dropping this discussion

From: Greg Lane <greg_at_...>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 1998 12:41:49 -0500

Well, most of the countries where people involved on this list seem to come
from are all governed by similar and in some cases mutually respectful
copyright laws. I think the posters were referrign to this. Now, if
someone from th list located in the Peoples' Republic of China posted the
rules set, they might be able to thumb their nose at the rest of us ....
but if we download the rules set, then we are busted just as surely as if
we had posted it ourselves ... such are the agreements we must all aceed to
so that we can have an orderly international society for appropriate
cultural sharing and economic transactions.

Greg