RE: [Epic] Dropping this discussion

From: Crocker, Cyril <ccrocker_at_...>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 11:59:39 -0400

What is illegal in some countries is not neccessarily illegal in others.
This list has no boundries and no laws can truely hold against anyone on
it.

I'm not saying that I agree with posting copyright material or not but
merely point out how obsurd these arguments are becoming.

Cyril Crocker
ccrocker_at_...
Computer Technician
Proctor & Redferrn Ltd.