[Epic] Epic Escarmouches

From: Francois Bruntz <Francois.Bruntz_at_...>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 22:48:42 +0100

Oups, I've pushed the wrong button and only send this mail to Tzeentch
instead of the whole ML...

Tu as �crit :

> The only french I know is how to say "I want to fuck you" and "Would you
> sleep with me?". My old girldfriend taught me that :)

My God! It seems that we have a very bad reputation overseas! ;)

> Ok. If you have not read through the old 1st Edition Space Marine I would
> suggest it highly. By some strange coincidence its on my homepage if you
> need it! Amazing how technology works :)

I've downloaded it but didn't have time to read it yet, but you're right it
must be very interesting, I'll try to read all this as soon as possible.

(...)

> I was thinking of making an Epic Skirmish system of my own but I think
I'll
> help you with yours.

Cool! We need help, there is so much to do... Contact me privately if you
wish to chat more about this topic.

> BTW: What is the Adeptus Titanicus thing on your page? :) Just wondering.

Ha, ha! This is a surprise. But don't worry, it is not a copy of the
Adeptus Titanicus rules. ;oD

N.B. : I realy like the scenario ideas of your webpage, they are great!
Don't you have some kind of battle reports (summaries could be fine) to
post on the ML? It would be more interesting than all these OT posts! When
I think that people were angry because of the Dune topic!!! ;o)

Fran�ois Bruntz (ICQ : 14112031)

L'ORDinateur's Home Page
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/bruntz/

The Laitus Prime Tribune