Re: [Epic]Ot: Age

From: <fourmillers_at_...>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 19:41:59 -0500

---------> Well, I'm 29 and on the downhill slide to the big 3-0 in
Feb...ehhhhhhh...not nearly as excited about that one as , say 19 to 20...

As for youngest, well, the baby doesn't exactly play, but she's certainly
let me know that she would LIKE to play with the figures at least...

>I have been playing this game since SM1/TL days ... because it was and is
one
>of the least expensive miniatures games to get into

------> now that _is_ funny - Was kinda the same thing for me - miniatures
always were hard to find (other than your standard D&D type figs) and seemed
expensive, but there was a time when GW was not really pricey and actually
seemed innovative. heck, after years of clockfaces and scatter diagrams, I
thought the "scatter dice" alone was worth some kind of award. Oh well...

Chris Miller