Re: [Epic] Dropping this discussion

From: Jimi Tubman <jimi_at_...>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 02:34:31 +0100

>> Prove to me that something illegal is right??
>>
>J walking to get across the street to save someone's life who is about
>to be hit by a car. Doing drugs and prostitution in Amserdam (sp).
>It's ok in Amsterdam, but illegal in the states. Sort of a loop hole
>there.

Do you really think someone is gonna get prosecuted in he/she saves
someone's life by j-walking??

And cross-referencing laws from one country to another is bogus!!

The drugs/prostitution thing is my point exactly. Enough Dutch were
convinced and voted to allow drugs and prostitution to be legal.

If enough people in USA/UK were also persuaded then the same can happen
there also.

Jimi :)