Re: [Epic] Dropping this discussion

From: Oki Purwanto <oki_at_...>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 1998 10:07:06 +0800

At 02:34 AM 9/9/98 +0100, you wrote:
>>> Prove to me that something illegal is right??
>>>
>>J walking to get across the street to save someone's life who is about
>>to be hit by a car. Doing drugs and prostitution in Amserdam (sp).
>>It's ok in Amsterdam, but illegal in the states. Sort of a loop hole
>>there.
>
>Do you really think someone is gonna get prosecuted in he/she saves
>someone's life by j-walking??
>
>And cross-referencing laws from one country to another is bogus!!
>
>The drugs/prostitution thing is my point exactly. Enough Dutch were
>convinced and voted to allow drugs and prostitution to be legal.
>
>If enough people in USA/UK were also persuaded then the same can happen
>there also.
>

>Jimi :)

I've heard of straying from topic - but this on-going thread is pretty
amazing... Obviously, straying off from E40K is not quite enough :P we
obviously are oblivious to the thread's intention.

Any one keeping track of this thread - as in no. of post ? I think this must
be a record, in terms of volume over a 3-4 days period.

Regards
Oki