RE: [Epic] Campaign Rules

From: Andy Skinner <andy.skinner_at_...>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 97 10:40:00 EST

>If you do, please post it (or at least email it to me). Risk was one
>of the first "wargames" that I played, and it still has a soft spot in
>my heart (even though I never managed to win). You could even use a
>Risk board for the campaign.
Maybe, but if you do an epic battle for every
battle, it will take a _very_ long time. :-)

I don't know whether you'd want to just simplify
the map, or change the rules so there weren't so
many armies on the board and battles going on.

Risk is a fun game. At a thrift store or something
we picked up the old game with wooden pieces. Don't
have the instructions or all the cards. We know the
basics of how to play, but not sure of the specifics
of the cards.

andy
andy.skinner_at_...