Re: [Epic] Re:

From: J Andrew Evans <J_Andrew_Evans_at_...>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 11:28:13 -0400

Message text written by INTERNET:space-marine_at_...
>BTW, what do I do with the big scratch on the hood?
>
> Andrew

  That must have been a metal eating lobster, probably from near the metal
tainted waterways of New Jersey. That just proves my point; tyrannids need
metal in their diets to build strong claws.

As to the scratch: battery acid should clean that right up. It will gently
melt
the edges of the paint along the scratch and allow you mould the scratch
into a
smooth surface again. I suggest sucking an appropriate amount out of the
battery through a straw, then spitting it on the scratch. It should taste
like
strawberries! Alternatively, just dump the whole thing on the car hood and
wipe
the excess off with your shirt.

Skip... I mean, Thane<

Thx. I'll try it as soon as I can.

Perhaps Acid is how the Tyranid do it too - rather than proposing that they
eat metal?

Andrew