Re: [Epic] Dropping this discussion

From: J Andrew Evans <m00ebg00_at_...>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 1998 17:13:24 +0100

Yes,

Love, Asterix and Obelix and the British one was a marvellous p**s-take of the
British from a French perspective. Great fun.

No boiled meat with mint sauce meals, here though. Only Roast Lamb with mint
sauce. Lovely too.

As to English beer. Proper (and I want to stress this word) British beer tastes
of something so it is not necessary to sell it frozen in order to dull the taste
buds to what one is actually drinking.

Proper British beer also doesn't, unfortunately, travel well - no more than
20-30 miles from the Brewery is best I am reliably informed.