Re: [Epic] 40K 3rd Ed release date & time! (OT)

From: Sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 16:50:06 -0000

Sauron1 writes;Carl;

    Thankyou for the insight to the new 40k release.

    The original plastic "BEAKIES" were fifty figures to the box and were
multi-part/pose figures with flamers,ML,bolt pistols and rifles. With
numerous attachable belt items. I for one will be quite happy to see GW
return to this type of figure, As opposed to the stagnant current plastic
ones.

    I especially look forward to the Dark Eldar developments as I plan to
create an Epic Dark Eldar army this fall.

sauron1_at_...