Re: [Epic] Response

From: Frederic Fricaux <fricaux_at_depinfo.u-bourgogne.fr>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 97 19:52:10 MET

> Response to Harvey Kitzman.

        <Lots of things>

        Yeah, right, tell me about wasting bandwidth when you're sending mails
on the list for someone who's not here and who gave you his private e-mail.

        As for bad taste, how would you call your sig ? I'm not sure all women
would like what it implies. You don't like racists and xenophobes, and I don't
either, but I don't like woman-haters. But, I've never flamed you because I
supposed it was some kind of (twisted) humour. So, practice what you preach
or calm down.

        I've posted this reply to the list because you seem to like publicity,
but please, please, please, take this to private e-mail now.

--
        Frederic Fricaux
best:   fricaux_at_depinfo.u-bourgogne.fr  fricaux@...