Re: [Epic] Titans and CC (a new theory...)

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 1997 17:46:43 -0500 (EST)

duckrvr_at_... writes:
> At 05:34 PM 3/3/97 -0500, you wrote:
>
> > It's not that they shouldn't have to worry about anything but
> >other Titans, but it should be harder to take one out than moving a
> >T-hawk behind it and charging it with 6 stands of Marines. I just
> >don't have the screening troops to put two detachments of jetbikes
> >around each of my titans.
> >
> >Mark
>
> One squad can almost surround a titan, and even a Warhound can fend off one
> or two stands.

If you're packing them that tight around the base, they're just going
to eat the barrage that was heading for the titan anyways. :(
Also, if you spread them out that much, only one of them is going to
obstruct the path to CC. The rest can just take a path that doesn't
bring them into contact with the other stands. <shrug>

Mark