RE: [Epic] "FIREPOWER" and Blast Markers

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 08:10:26 -0400

> Naturally some smooth system of applying BMs to all the firepower in the
> detachment would be nice this is probably going to get overcomplicated.
> I think I would therefore favour a house rule that did not apply BMs to
> out of range firepower and having used up all "in range" firepower
> passed to the SHWs before one would lose the "out of range" firepower.

I think many (most?) of us would say this is not a house rule, but the
official rule. We've had this discussion a couple of times here, and I've
always had the impression that the other method was suggested by a few.

I think both ways show "artifacts", but of the two, I'd choose the official
method, as listed above.

andy