[Epic] Eldar Exodites...

From: Christian Taylor <kristian_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 1997 16:25:00 -0800 (PST)

Well,

        Now that it appears that the Imperial Knights are on permanent
hiatus, does anyone want to venture a guess as to what will happen to the
Eldar Exodite Dragon Riders, previewed in the 1996 Epic Catalog? They
seemed like the obvious foil for the Imperial Knight forces (and, to an
extant, the Chaos Knights), but, with them out of the picture, is it
possible we'll never see anymore than those teasing pictures from the
catalog.

        Personally, that would be a shame, they looked like a lot of fun.
(for those who don't remember, or didn't see them, they previewed 4 types:

1. Some Tiny Eldar on Raptor-type "Walker" size guys.

2. Eldar on T-Rex-type Knight fellows.

3. Big Eldar Gun mounted on top of a Triceritops (probably a superheavy).

4. And, Eldar on Pterodactyls. (presumably their army's flyer).

Speaking of flyers, does anyone know if the new rules cover flyers and AAA
(Hydras, etc)? Aside from the T-Hawk, which seems to always have its own
category.

Christian

"The end justifies the means. What do I care if I rule over the dead
rather than over the living? The dead ask fewer questions." --Kaervek