Re: [Epic] Epic Escarmouches French Govt

From: <StarFox567_at_...>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 17:41:17 EDT

YOu shoudl take the trouble to check your facts before you send something like
this - the French sent an entire division to Desert Storm when Iraq DID have
SCUDS. NATO air forces operate in French air space routinely. Th eonly time
the French have recently denid overflight rights was teh attack on Libya.

Keivn Kelley

<<
 we have our downside in america(A HORNY PRESIDENT) but we rule. And as for
the
 French Gov. Well, I have nothing against the French people but their gov is a
 bunch of cowards. You know that when we almost attacked Iraq france would not
 get involved and would not let NATO airforces flie in French air space
because
 they were afraid of SCUD'ed for being involved